When trying to imagine how to be most productive, we often think of being busy and proactive. However, being relaxed and loose can actually be more productive. Think about what happens when you try too hard to connect with people – they end up backing away. Here are seven tips to implement this lesson into your own life.
- Wait until there is an actual and genuine reason to act. Write down ideas to understand the motivation behind the idea and provide a sense of clarity.
- If you don’t know the answer to a problem, let it go instead of dwelling on it and making the wrong decision.
- Accept help and embrace compliments when they are given. Being closely attached can often result in being critical and unforgiving. Accepting kindness from others allows us to be more kind to ourselves.
- Be in the moment and open to new ideas instead of trying to plan for the next project or step.
- Take breaks to relax when the time is right. Don’t fill up every second with something.
- Honor commitments by starting on time, ending on time, and honoring boundaries.
- Remove yourself from the situation. You can offer help and then let the person decide if they want it.
Create Job Alert | Email to Friend |