Your daily routine is full of good and bad habits. Don't be afraid to change up your routine and remove the bad habits. Replace the bad habits with good habits. Here are some good ones you can do each day to make sure you are staying healthy and being more productive.
- Make your bed. This simple task changes the look of your room and your mind. A messy room incites chaos whereas a clean, orderly room will help you be more productive first thing in the morning.
- Stay hydrated. We survive off of water. It helps us clear out the toxins in our bodies and is good for our skin. If you rarely drink water now, take baby steps before jumping to eight glasses a day. If you find drinking plain water to be boring, then spice it up with some frozen fruit or a few squeezes of lemon to give it a refreshing taste.
- Take time to meditate. We are all busy with work, family, school, and life in general. Take a few minutes each day to clear your mind and relax. Keeping too much stress built up in our minds reflects badly on our health and our frame of mind. Find a relaxation technique that works for you.
- Find a balance. It can be hard to find a way to balance work and life when we spend 40 hours or more at work each week. Make a promise to yourself to not work on the weekends or to not bring work home with you each night. Find a way that works for you and your schedule so that you get a little "me" time to do what you want.
- Try a little exercise. Not only is exercise good for our hearts, it is good for our minds. Just getting in a simple 30 minute sweat session will improve our minds, which improves our creativity and productivity.
See the following articles for more information:
- Our Habits Determine the Outcome of Our Lives
- Habits That Can Help to Make You Smarter
- Establish Habits of Growth, Not Stagnancy, in the Work Place
- What Habits Do Highly Successful Employees Have?
Create Job Alert | Email to Friend |