Hound finds 'hidden jobs'
   Send a Friend Free Trial
Forgot Your Password?
  How Hound Can Help You
Jobs Direct from Employer Career Pages

Need Help? Call us at (800) 680-7231
Keywords Location  Organization

example: Web Developer

example: Redmond, WA or 98052
+ Browse Jobs     + Advanced Search     + Preferences     + Search Tips

Jobs >> Browse Jobs >> Energy >> Illinois >> Springfield

WOOF! You may sniff out more results if you use a synonym for "Energy"—employers may often use formal or informal terms to describe a job. Try all synonyms in your searches for best results!  OR  Browse jobs
3 results found on your search for

Energy jobs in Springfield, IL

1 to 3 Listed of 3
  My Recent Searches

+ Category:(Energy) jobs in...
(+ Clear)
Sort by Relevance - Date - Distance
Distance:  Exact Location  5 miles  10 miles  25 miles  50 miles  100 miles  
 Save This Search as a Job Alert

Energy Advisor
Springfield, IL 1 hit(s)
Job Description: This position requires local travel within the Territory 75% of the time and telecommuting the other 25%. The Territory is encompassed by the following cities in IL; Springfield, Decatur, Charleston, Mt. Carmel, Salem, Vandalia, and Litchfield. Candidates residing or willing to relocate to this region will be considered. Do ..

Last verified - 0 day(s) 9 hour(s) ago



Manager - Energy Advisors
Peoria, IL
Job Description: **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***, Inc., the implementer for Ameren Illinois' award-winning energy efficiency programs, seeks a Manager-Energy Advisors (EA) to manage a team of energy efficiency professionals who are responsible for the promotion and support of the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Small Business Initiative and its partner Program Allies. This role's primary ..

Last verified - 0 day(s) 9 hour(s) ago



Senior Mechanical Design Engineer \u2013 Energy Efficiency & Renewables
Saint Louis, MO
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer – Energy Efficiency & Renewables Job Locations US-MO-St. Louis Job ID 2018-1314 Category Engineering Overview Fueled by a dedicated workforce, Ameresco is the premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions. From conservation to renewable energy generation, our employees have developed and implemented over $5 Billion ..

Last verified - 0 day(s) 23 hour(s) ago




Also Search Energy Jobs near Springfield, IL:
Peoria | Decatur | Bloomington | Normal | Pekin | Alton | Edwardsville | East Peoria | Macomb | Jacksonville



Browse Jobs  |   Search Jobs by Industry  |   Our Sites