Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Urology Sales Representative, Central CA - Sacramento (68667)
Wellspect Healthcare is a leading global provider of innovative medical devices that help people suffering from urinary retention or chronic constipation. More than 1 000 employees around the world are dedicated to making a difference to people who need our products and services. Wellspect is one of the worlds’ leading manufacturers of intermittent urinary catheters, with LoFric® as the most known brand. As a help to those with chronic or severe constipation Wellspect has developed what likely is the world’s most advanced irrigation system, Navina™, combining a high degree of user convenience, clinical effectiveness and connectivity into one smart system. Wellspect strives to become climate neutral and leave the smallest possible environmental footprint. The company, with headquarters in Mölndal, Sweden, is present in more than 30 countries, and part of Dentsply Sirona, the worlds´ largest manufacturer of professional dental technologies. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. Visit www.wellspect.com and www.dentsplysirona.com for more information.
• Meet and exceed district sales forecast quotas.
• Learn Wellspect products, features and benefits.
• Learn Wellspect literature and clinical studies.
• Develop and support new accounts and conduct regular key account visits..
• Develop district business plans and budgets as requested.
• Participate in trade shows.
• Completes and submits on a timely basis all required reports, data input requirements, requests.
• Weekly Activity reports and utilization of Salesforce.com.
Daily follow-up on e-mails and corporate voicemails.
• Expense approvals and expense reporting.
• Field day pre-call planning reports.
• Sales leads follow-up.
• Periodic district assignments.
• Builds rapport with customers, recognizes importance of relationships.
• Comfortably discusses business with the customer in a confident manner.
• Penetrates accounts and develops long-term partnerships with appropriate audiences.
• Creates call continuity/addresses opportunities from previous calls.
• Effective probing & listening skills - Takes detailed notes, prioritizes the needs and responds accordingly.
• Adapts presentation to meet customer's needs by relating specific benefits to customer's core drivers.
• Maintains high retention rate of customer base through delivery of outstanding service and through effective analysis of the business needs of the customer.
Talent Development and Corporate Citizenship
• Exhibits commitment to achieving professional and personal success in alignment with the Wellspect/Dentsply Sirona values.
• With the support of his/her manager, creates a Development Action Plan and follows through on the developmental goals.
• Meet standard scores on all knowledge certifications.
• Meets standards for Corporate Citizenship and Compliance.
• Demonstrates fiscal restraint and exhibits behavior associated with a desire to increase earnings and profitability in the territory.
• Continually increases technical and industry knowledge.
Knowledge and Skill Set:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers, specifically in Windows and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to use various internal data bases and appropriate software to make presentations to customers.
• Strong and comfortable presentation skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in professional direct selling skills.
• Ability to meet divisional goals and key performance objectives/activities in accordance with established competencies and standards of behavior.
• Ability to effectively demonstrate the core values of Wellspect/Dentsply Sirona.
• Ability to travel within assigned territory and to tradeshows and meetings as required.
• Ability to assess and qualify customer needs, provide excellent customer service, analyze territorial needs, and consistently demonstrate effective selling skills.
Education and Experience:
• A bachelor’s degree is required.
• 3 to 5 years business-to-business sales experience, with proven and documented success.
• Travel is required and varies based on the territory.
One or more of the following a plus:
• Insurance Reimbursement knowledge (Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial).
• Large territory management experience.
• Large account management experience.
• Rehab and CIC Experience.
Dentsply Sirona is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in Dentsply Sirona.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please be sure to include “Accommodation Request” in the subject.
For California (USA) Residents:
We may collect the following categories of personal information in connection with the submission of your resume or application materials to us for employment, and if hired, your employment with us: identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, birthdate); personal records (e.g., telephone number, signature, education information, criminal background information, passport number and visa information); consumer characteristics (e.g., sex, marital status, veteran status, race, disability, sexual orientation); professional or employment information (e.g., resume, cover letter, employment history, background check forms, references, certifications, transcripts and languages spoken); and inferences from personal information collected (e.g., a profile reflecting abilities and aptitudes).
The above categories of personal information are collected for the following business purposes: performing recruitment and hiring services; processing interactions and transactions (e.g., to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, managing the workforce); and security (e.g., detecting security incidents, protecting against fraudulent or illegal activity).
For additional details and questions, contact us at email@example.com
Last verified - 1 day(s) 2 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]