Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Sr. Account Manager - Bronto Software
Sr. Account Manager - Bronto Software','18000ZJ0','No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.','!*!Overview
As part of Bronto’s Sales team, the Senior Account Manager will play a key role in our continued growth helping us manage, retain and expand our key client relationships. This individual will be the primary point of contact and drive all business aspects of our top client relationships, as well as driving technical initiatives within the account. They will be a trusted advisor within their client accounts, leveraging their extensive eCommerce and marketing knowledge to help customers increase their marketing sophistication and drive revenue through Bronto solutions.
We are seeking professionals with experience developing and maintaining enterprise-level relationships, who are outgoing, articulate and enjoy relationship building. Your ability to manage critical customer accounts while exceeding account expansion goals will be essential in continuing Bronto’s growth and facilitating positive change. A high comfort level presenting directly to executives will be key to success in this role.
· Maintain clear understanding of client marketing plans and objectives, technology environment and organizational structure
· Establish and strengthen relationships at multiple levels within client organization up to CEO
· Regularly visit clients, spending approximately 30-40% of time customer-facing
· Negotiate and close all client renewals, upsell and cross-sell contracts for their named accounts
· Leverage eCommerce knowledge and background to assist clients in increasing revenue through Bronto solutions, services, and by recommending relevant partner solutions
· Create and execute Success Plans for each named client account and drive key business and technical objectives
· Establish and maintain high retention rates and high level of customer satisfaction by exceeding customer expectations and by being the primary escalation point and internal advocate for client issues
· Coordinate and drive internal engagements across Bronto’s technical, business, and executive departments on behalf of customer
· Meet or exceed net churn and account expansion sales goals
· Manage 20-40 key accounts
· At least 5 years of Account Management experience managing enterprise-level client relationships
· BS degree or higher
· eCommerce/Online Retail experience preferred
· Relationship and presentation skills at CxO level, as well as across client landscape
· Technical acumen with web-based software as a service (SaaS)
· Consistent record of exceeding sales quotas
· Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Professional demeanor, poise and appearance
· Project Management experience highly desired
· Knowledge with one or more of the following: MS Office, NetSuite, MS Powerpoint, LinkedIn, Jigsaw
· Formal sales training such as Target Account Selling, Miller-Heiman a plus
· Ability to travel – up to 25%
· Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
· Ability to work out of our Durham, NC office (this is not a remote position)
· No employment agencies please
We provide a best of breed E-commerce marketing application which is consistently recommended by more than 9 out of 10 Bronto Customers, an integrated sales and marketing engine and the training and investment to promote continued success.
Over the past 4 years Bronto has successfully launched regional offices in London, Sydney, LA (Santa Monica) and New York. This provides our team opportunities to take on increasing responsibility as we continue to grow.
- Clear Vision of our purpose and mission- Great Location- Triangle Business Journal Best Places to Work in five-time-winner
To see the Bronto life through words, photos and videos, visit http://brontonation.com
Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to drive revenue through their email, mobile and social campaigns. Building upon consistent growth since its founding in 2002, We are now now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission beyond email to become the leading marketing platform for retailers and other commerce focused companies. Bronto Software is consistently recognized for our products and services.
LIVE OUR VALUES – TRANSPARENT, APPROACHABLE, PASSIONATE. ','!*!Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep. Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales. Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. Failure to obtain results would have serious consequences and need expenditure of resources. May have a project lead role. Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travels to customer as needed. 5 years relevant sales experience. BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.','Sales','','US-NC,North Car-Durham','','','Regular Employee Hire','Oracle','Sr. Account Manager - Bronto Software
Last verified - 0 day(s) 6 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]