Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Space Systems Engineer (SETA)
ManTech International Corporation.
Mantech is seeking a Space Systems Engineer to provide systems engineering and technical advisory (SETA) services to a Government Intelligence Community (IC) customer. The Engineer will work closely with the customer, and their industry partners, on technical solutions and opportunities for next-generation space, air, and ground systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee development of spacecraft launch and initialization (L&I) planning for a GEOINT collection system (satellite, bus, payload, and ground system).
• Advise the government on best practices for spacecraft launch and initialization planning and evaluate plans developed by the spacecraft prime contractor
• Coordinate L&I planning with all GEOINT stakeholders
• Provide technical support to customer activities and programmatic processes.
• Develop documents and briefings to communicate work or study status, brief Government and industry as required.
• Master s degree in engineering, science, or related disciplines.
• Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) or the Intelligence Community (IC) organizations.
• Minimum of 10 years of related experience
• Bachelor s degree in engineering, science or related discipline
• Active TS/SCI security clearance, w/ CI poly
• Experience in spacecraft launch and initialization planning
• Knowledge of systems engineering as applied to satellite/ground architectures, spacecraft and payloads.
• Aptitude for on-site Systems Engineering and Technical Advisor (SETA) work; including effective customer engagement, interpersonal communications, writing, and briefing skills and demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and team environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx">www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx">http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Last verified - 1 day(s) 2 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]