Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Senior Feasibility Strategy Leader
PAREXEL International Corporation
Own the challenges that lead to innovation and growth
Promoted to Head of Biotech Operations for Americas East, helping clients develop novel therapies with a focus on patient needs.
Advanced to Corporate VP Clinical Operations to lead Site Monitoring for Americas, Europe and SE Asia.
Streamlined Parexel’s clinical operations model; driving effectiveness, and increasing employee, client and site satisfaction.
Promoted to VP Clinical Operations, and relocated to the US in 2017.
Promoted to Senior Director of Clinical Operations for the Americas, consolidating both North and South American regions.
Joined Parexel as Director of Global Monitoring Operations for Latin America.
Create the solutions that drive global projects to success
Promoted to Senior Director, Project Management. Taking on management responsibilities for dedicated Enterprise accounts and enhancing his contributions to Parexel’s Global Project Leadership.
Managing Project Director role for dual Enterprise accounts, with a focus on client delivery and satisfaction in order to bring in new awards and expand growth.
Assumed the role of Global Project Leadership Training Coordinator, ensuring new PLs are properly inducted in all regions, while leading cross regional meetings to review and update training materials for PLs.
Promoted to Associate Director in Project Management at Parexel working on post-approval smoking cessation treatment.
Joined Parexel as a Senior Project Lead mentoring and managing 5 project managers working on a phase IV smoking cessation treatment.
Be part of a diverse team that drives healthcare innovation
Advanced into Senior Manager, Human Resources
Promoted to Manager, Human Resources Operations
Joined Parexel as a Human Resources Operations Partner.
Human Resources Business Partner at leading pharmaceutical company.
Manager of Diversity Resources.
Contribute to meaningful advances that benefit patients in need
Joined the Scientific Data Organization as Scientific Data Technology Director, creating agile access to real world data, bringing best in class technology solutions to Parexel services, and harnessing data to transform therapy development for patients.
Promoted to Director IT Project and Programme Office, leading engineering projects for Wearable and Sensor devices with a view to streamlining Clinical Trials patient engagement and approaches.
Promoted to Associate Director of IT Program and Project Management at Parexel.
Joined Parexel as a Project Manager in the IT Project Program Office.
Own the challenges that make you grow
Promoted to Senior Medical Writer, focusing on the development and support of clinical documents intended for regulatory submission.
Began a new role working remotely as a Medical Writer II, researching and coordinating the development of clinical documents intended for submission to the FDA or other regulatory authorities.
Director of Imaging Operations leading a team of 13 Project Managers and the imaging of over 130 clinical trials.
Senior Project Manager, overseeing standardization of program operations and deliverables while leading a team of Project and Imaging Research Managers.
Promoted to Project Manager for clinical oncology trials.
Joined Parexel as an Imaging Research Associate on clinical trials utilizing medical imaging.
Forge the relationships that elevate customer experience
Corporate Vice President, General Manager – Japan
Vice President, Growth Accounts
Senior Director of Business Development at Parexel.
Associate in the Proposal Development department at Parexel.
One of the founders and Marketing Director of an IT venture company developing web related systems
Voice the ideas that get treatments to patients faster
Promoted to Senior Director of Clinical Application Development and Technology.
Promoted to Associate Director of IT.
Promoted to Senior Programmer.
Joined Parexel in Clinical IT.
Received Master's in Computer Applications.
Own the challenges, program your future
Promoted to Senior Manager, Statistical Programming, with increasing responsibilities for department development and team supervision.
Advanced to Statistical Programming Manager, responsible for a dynamic, multinational team of over 12 people.
Increased responsibility, leading projects and managing small teams as a Principal Statistical Programmer / Associate Manager.
Promoted to Senior Statistical Programmer, participating in high profile trials for diverse range of sponsors, as main programmer.
Referred by a friend to join Parexel as a Statistical Programmer, taking the opportunity to further develop my programming skills in 4GL language using SAS® .
Natalia – Head of Biotech Operations for Americas East
Ruben – Senior Director
Deborah – Senior Manager
Scientific Data Technology Director
Nicholas – Senior Medical Writer
Shigehiro – Corporate Vice President, General Manager – Japan
Naresh – Senior Director of Clinical Application Development
Pawel – Senior Manager
Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior Feasibility Strategy Leader
, United Kingdom
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do. We believe in our values; Patients First, Quality, Respect, Empowerment & Accountability.
This role can be office or home based in the UK, Ireland, Lithuania, Spain , Italy, Hungary, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Russia, Serbia, Lithuania, Romania or Poland. The offices are open planned, and you will be working in an innovative and collaborative environment with your international peers and colleagues.
As the Senior Feasibility Strategy Lead you will acts as a key contributor to the proposal team to support Parexel in winning new business. Working independently, you will be responsible for delivering, in collaboration with Patient Recruitment Strategy (PRS) and Site Alliance (SA) groups, an optimized integrated strategic approach to deliver the right countries, right sites, and right patients for Request for Proposals (RFPs) on all types and phases of studies including programs.
You must demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills resulting in the completion of all deliverables within required timelines meeting proposal team needs and departmental quality standards. you will need strong analytical and writing skills are a pre-requisite to the job to allow the Sr. CFS to fully adopt a consistent data-driven approach to feasibility and deliver clear, concise, selling proposal texts.
Manage collaboration with the virtual RFP team
- Take active role in creating and presenting integrated strategy for strategic scenario planning for each study or program.
- Through in-depth review of the RFP documents and ad-hoc follow-up questions, ensure a full understanding of customer requirements for the proposal as well as key drivers for CRO selection decision.
Conduct high level recruitment benchmark data analysis
- Create the basic foundations for the enrolment scenario building, namely range of countries and sites as well as months of recruitment required to enroll the target patients including efficiencies across studies and programs. Identify potential challenges/risks associated with Sponsor specifications if any.
Understand the patient profile
- Determine where these patients are found in the healthcare section, recognizing the global nature of the study. Identify site and patient barriers and motivators to participate in this study.
- This should be discussed with the study assigned MD for confirmation or questions
Determine and operationalize relevant pre-award feasibility activities
- Evaluate and deploy fit-for-purpose activities to support and/or back-up Parexel strategic delivery plan to conduct the trial in order to positively influence Sponsor award decision.
- For mega studies or partnership programs, this may include leading pilots for innovative feasibility approaches and/or leading feasibility team to deliver multiple services in parallel.
Conduct country analysis
- Use available country selection tool/platform and deliver protocol-specific country recommendations including solid data-driven rational
Articulate and defend the proposed strategy
- Both internally and externally
Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) / Drive departmental initiatives
- Contribute to development and update of systems, tools, processes, and/or partnerships
Act as a mentor
- Mentor more junior team members as they onboard and develop in their role in the Strategic Feasibility team
- Preferred degrees may include but are not limited to: Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Masters, MD, PhD and/or comparable life skill experience.
- Strong analytical skills applied to business needs;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication;
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring capabilities, and ability to influence others;
- Problem-solving skills allowing Client focused approach to work;
- Creative skills and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to multitask to tight timelines prioritizing workload and maintaining high quality standards
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment, work independently and part of a dynamic team and in a decentralized reporting model (as applicable)
Knowledge and Experience:
- Relevant clinical research experience in management of international clinical trials.
- Demonstrated expertise of feasibility requirements.
- Previous exposure to development of clinical trial strategy, modeling of enrolment scenarios, and selection of country/sites.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and encouragement to develop within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. You will be well supported and for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary as well as a benefits package including holiday, pension as well as other leading-edge benefits that you would expect with a top company in the CRO Industry.
Apply today to begin your Parexel journey!
Last verified - 0 day(s) 23 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]