Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Senior Asset Manager (Dallas, TX)
Prudential Financial, Inc
Senior Asset Manager (Dallas, TX)','PAR0008O','!*!PAR is seeking a High Yield Real Estate Asset Manager. This position will be located in Dallas, TX. The successful candidate will manage a short-term, leveraged portfolio of pre-stabilized, transitional mortgage loans and mezzanine loans. The Asset Manager must have:
• Strong understanding of financial statements, models, capital structures and credit markets.
• Proficiency in analyzing company business plans, generating and calibrating financial models, and applying critical thinking skills.
• Ability to make recommendations to multiple portfolio managers with different portfolio strategies.
Among other duties, the Asset Manager will be responsible for:
• Monitoring business plans in multiple industry sectors to ensure timely execution of the defined exit strategy.
• Comparing operating performance to budgets and loan covenants.
• Monitoring market trends in comparison to asset performance.
• Collecting, analyzing, documenting and submitting borrower request packages (credit actions) to Team Manager/Portfolio Management for approval. Credit actions to include: Advance or reserve disbursements, budget reviews, modifications, extensions, partial releases, ownership transfers, lease approvals, SNDA’s, easement requests, and management changes.
• Performing or coordinating inspections as needed. Complete inspection reports and documentation with critical findings and incorporating issues in action plans. Inspections to include adherence to construction budget with variance reporting.
• Reviewing loan performance and work with Team Manager regarding loans that should be placed on watchlist. Update watchlist information, proactively monitor property operating performance and trends and report findings based on PGIM REF guidelines.
• Partnering with the PAR servicing team in monitoring and curing loan delinquencies, loan level suspense items, and monitoring letters of credit.
• Maintaining and fostering relationships with borrowers, intermediaries, investors, and the originations teams.
• Working with lender counsel and borrowers regarding loan document interpretation.
• Preparing ongoing monthly asset reporting.
• Reviewing, analyzing and processing loss draft claims and completion reserve escrows, ensuring that all capital source requirements are met.
• Staying current with all regulations, policies and procedures, and industry trends.
','!*!• BBA in Real Estate, Finance, and Accounting preferred, and minimum of 5-8 years related commercial loan servicing/high yield asset management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Broad understanding of the High Yield Bond and Leveraged Loan markets including trends and the implication of those trends on credit selection
• Knowledge of commercial real estate lending products/terms and applicable servicing requirements
• Formal Credit Training (bank or non-bank) preferred
• Prior experience with structured debt products preferred
• Prior experience with review of legal documentation preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
• Excellent quantitative skills including forecasting, recovery and probability analysis
• Strong interpersonal/customer service skills essential with the ability to create/build and maintain relations with internal and external parties
• Strong organizational skills required with the ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team in a time sensitive environment where meeting established deadlines are critical
• Self-starter/motivated and detail oriented
• Individual should have an open, creative and innovative mindset
• Personal Computer Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, ARGUS)Ability to travel (position may involve up to 25% travel time)','!*!Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand. Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.','Asset Management','United States-Texas-Dallas','','Full-time','Yes, 25 % of the Time','Senior Asset Manager (Dallas, TX)
Last verified - 1 day(s) 11 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]