Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
ManTech International Corporation.
· Support the iterative Mission Needs Analysis process and assist in the definition of engineering assessments through requirements elicitation and interaction with a broad, diverse stakeholder community.
· Assist in the development of foundational acquisition documentation including Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) and functional requirements development in accordance with DHS acquisition policy.
· Interface with all engineering disciplines to ensure continuity and traceability through all stages of the system development with system level architecture, functional allocation, major interface definition, feasibility analysis, and trade studies.
· Support AoAs, trade studies and DOTMLPF studies and develop recommended solutions to support capability-based engineering requirements development approaches.
· Assist in the validation of operational requirements baselines and maintain traceability to policies, mandates, and user needs.
· Support the development of critical operational issues, measures of effectiveness, suitability and key performance parameters to ensure solutions meet engineering and technical requirements.
· Participate in Technical Interchange Meetings to review software development schedules and ensure alignment/integration with planned systems engineering and test activities
· Support design reviews to ensure tasks and actions for specified milestone entrance/exit criteria and government-established top-level requirements are met.
· Support the technical review process and assess performance and work products.
The candidate must possess a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end System Development Life Cycle
BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or equivalent. 2-4 years of relevant work experience. Previous experience using R, Matlab, Python Scikit-learn or other statistical modeling packages, with a focus on machine learning; experience with NLP a plus. Previous experience developing production systems for processing large volumes of structured and unstructured data in Java, Python or similar technology stack. Previous experience with Hadoop technology stack (Map reduce, HIVE/PIG, etc). Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong team player, capable of working collaboratively in customer teams.
· Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required.
· Superior customer interface at senior levels of management with excellent oral and written communication skills are critical.
· Three to ten years relevant technical experience in engineering requirements documentation development environments is desired.
· Technical writing experience is highly desired.
· Demonstrated understanding of requirements analysis, development and management processes.
· Experience with DHS joint operations, DHS acquisition policy, DHS systems engineering lifecycle is highly desired.
Knowledge of CBP and DHS regulations, principles, and practices pertaining to logistics support functions as well as knowledge of program planning, funding, and logistics.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx">www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx">http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Last verified - 1 day(s) 2 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]