Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Program Manager (m/f/d) - Bensheim, Germany (65663)
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
- with our commitment to the best professional development.
- as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry
- with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference
-by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Program Manager (m/f/d) - Bensheim, Germany
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual to join Dentsply Sirona and contribute to innovation in Digital Dentistry. Digital Platform Programs will enable digital transformation and drive excellence across the organization. In this role, the Program Manager will support our business leaders with program management capacity and provide focus and thought leadership to drive major initiatives forward.
This role is part of the CTO Office and plays a critical role in bringing innovative products and services to the market.
• Work on complex digitalization and transformation programs of highest relevance for Dentsply Sirona
• Work in a role of high visibility and with high impact towards organizational growth
• Develop program charter and roadmap, align on clear program goals (delivery and commercialization)
• Establish program structure with cross-functional team input
• Take responsibility for program management and interconnected activities to deliver on program goals
• Lead key members within program, drive team engagement and commitment
• Run analyses on program health, track rate of change, and ensure adherence of program deliverables to plans
• Work closely with senior management of Dentsply Sirona, present program results and drive key decisions
Requirements & Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of professional experience at a management consultancy, or leading Digital or Healthcare company, and a track record showing outstanding performance
• Excellent program / project management know-how; SW Industry know-how is a plus
• High level of business acumen and a proven track record in strategizing and / or implementing projects or programs of highest relevance
• Excellent university degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Science or similar qualification
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as strong entrepreneurial mindset
• International work experience and the ability to communicate confidently in English; German is a plus
• A high level of social competence and team spirit
• Well-organized and efficient, combined with hands-on mentality
Dentsply Sirona is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in Dentsply Sirona.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request to email@example.com
. Please be sure to include “Accommodation Request” in the subject.
Last verified - 0 day(s) 18 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]