Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Program Financial Analyst, Sr.
ManTech International Corporation.
ManTech is seeking Top Talent as a Program Financial Analyst to support our Program.
· You have strong organization skills. You know your program story and you see the relationship between customer reports, corporate reporting, unbilled, aged, forecasting, AOP, base generation, budget development and compliance and you thrive on managing it all.
· You know how to multitask and multi-manage program execution responsibilities with corporate financial responsibilities.
· You are strategic in thinking all the while being able to tactically execute. You enjoy looking for ways to improve program performance as well as appreciate how to maximize top and bottom line growth.
· You will have excellent records/file management & archiving skills. Manage related paperwork, purchase requests, receipts, vendor invoices.
· You will be responsible for purchase request entries and receipt closeout in PeopleSoft financials.
· You know how to relate a spend plan to the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Waterfall forecasting, Indicated Finals, EACs/ETCs.
· You will be an integral part of the development for budgets and schedules for all contract work and setup.
· You will assist in preparation of Monthly Contract Report Deliverables
· You understand the importance of your relationship with other functional areas to include: contracts, subcontracts, accounting, accounts payable, purchasing organizations, recruiting and pricing.
· You will assist in management, maintenance, and monitoring of subcontractor funding and expenditures.
· You understand the difference between, GAAP, Company Policy (SOX) and DCAA. You will ensure compliance with all ManTech policies, internal controls, disclosed practices and contractual requirements.
· You have a working knowledge of contract terms and conditions and ability to work hand-in-hand with contracts department.
· You will guide and in provide direction and instruction to Billing Staff for preparation and submission of your invoices. Cash is King and you know why it is.
· You will assist in Unbilled and DSO analysis with proactive actions to monitor, improve or maintain.
· You will provide invaluable analytics and guidance/reporting in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and cost control guidelines.
· You will provide support to meet corporate requirements will include development of quarterly estimates at completion and monthlyfinancialeports. ·
You will have a seat at the table in preparing budgets and schedules for contract work and perform and/or assist in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
· You will provide pricing and BOE support for Add ons, Modifications, ECPs to current programs.
· You will find energy in assisting and participating on proposal teams for new bids to include coordination with pricing, management, subk management, strategy, and staffing.
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Engineering/Science and five to seven years of related experience in technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation, budget development and/or government project administration including thorough knowledge of DAR/FAR and other applicable government regulations.
· Must have an understanding of cost & revenue reconciliation
· Must have knowledge of multiple contract types (T&M, FP, Cost Plus)
· Communicate & coordinate between vendors, ManTech departments and program team
· Prepare customer financial Deliverable s, accruals, bonus incidental reporting and pay, cost monitoring
· Review PR requisitions, receive against Purchase Orders and Invoices
· Prepare and review Travel Authorizations, Expense Reports, Journal Entries, Voucher, and Labor Adjustments
· Ability to use corporate tools to run reports, track costs, report impacts. Experience with Microsoft Office mandatory (excellent Excel skills required)
· Review and research additional information as needed and resolve the conflicts to ensure vendor/employee payments in a timely manner
PeopleSoft Experience Preferred
Workday Experience Preferred
Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx">www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx">http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Last verified - 0 day(s) 21 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]