Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Pharmacovigilance Director, Solutions and Account Management
PAREXEL International Corporation
Own the challenges that lead to innovation and growth
Promoted to Head of Biotech Operations for Americas East, helping clients develop novel therapies with a focus on patient needs.
Advanced to Corporate VP Clinical Operations to lead Site Monitoring for Americas, Europe and SE Asia.
Streamlined Parexel’s clinical operations model; driving effectiveness, and increasing employee, client and site satisfaction.
Promoted to VP Clinical Operations, and relocated to the US in 2017.
Promoted to Senior Director of Clinical Operations for the Americas, consolidating both North and South American regions.
Joined Parexel as Director of Global Monitoring Operations for Latin America.
Create the solutions that drive global projects to success
Promoted to Senior Director, Project Management. Taking on management responsibilities for dedicated Enterprise accounts and enhancing his contributions to Parexel’s Global Project Leadership.
Managing Project Director role for dual Enterprise accounts, with a focus on client delivery and satisfaction in order to bring in new awards and expand growth.
Assumed the role of Global Project Leadership Training Coordinator, ensuring new PLs are properly inducted in all regions, while leading cross regional meetings to review and update training materials for PLs.
Promoted to Associate Director in Project Management at Parexel working on post-approval smoking cessation treatment.
Joined Parexel as a Senior Project Lead mentoring and managing 5 project managers working on a phase IV smoking cessation treatment.
Be part of a diverse team that drives healthcare innovation
Advanced into Senior Manager, Human Resources
Promoted to Manager, Human Resources Operations
Joined Parexel as a Human Resources Operations Partner.
Human Resources Business Partner at leading pharmaceutical company.
Manager of Diversity Resources.
Contribute to meaningful advances that benefit patients in need
Joined the Scientific Data Organization as Scientific Data Technology Director, creating agile access to real world data, bringing best in class technology solutions to Parexel services, and harnessing data to transform therapy development for patients.
Promoted to Director IT Project and Programme Office, leading engineering projects for Wearable and Sensor devices with a view to streamlining Clinical Trials patient engagement and approaches.
Promoted to Associate Director of IT Program and Project Management at Parexel.
Joined Parexel as a Project Manager in the IT Project Program Office.
Own the challenges that make you grow
Promoted to Senior Medical Writer, focusing on the development and support of clinical documents intended for regulatory submission.
Began a new role working remotely as a Medical Writer II, researching and coordinating the development of clinical documents intended for submission to the FDA or other regulatory authorities.
Director of Imaging Operations leading a team of 13 Project Managers and the imaging of over 130 clinical trials.
Senior Project Manager, overseeing standardization of program operations and deliverables while leading a team of Project and Imaging Research Managers.
Promoted to Project Manager for clinical oncology trials.
Joined Parexel as an Imaging Research Associate on clinical trials utilizing medical imaging.
Forge the relationships that elevate customer experience
Corporate Vice President, General Manager – Japan
Vice President, Growth Accounts
Senior Director of Business Development at Parexel.
Associate in the Proposal Development department at Parexel.
One of the founders and Marketing Director of an IT venture company developing web related systems
Voice the ideas that get treatments to patients faster
Promoted to Senior Director of Clinical Application Development and Technology.
Promoted to Associate Director of IT.
Promoted to Senior Programmer.
Joined Parexel in Clinical IT.
Received Master's in Computer Applications.
Own the challenges, program your future
Promoted to Senior Manager, Statistical Programming, with increasing responsibilities for department development and team supervision.
Advanced to Statistical Programming Manager, responsible for a dynamic, multinational team of over 12 people.
Increased responsibility, leading projects and managing small teams as a Principal Statistical Programmer / Associate Manager.
Promoted to Senior Statistical Programmer, participating in high profile trials for diverse range of sponsors, as main programmer.
Referred by a friend to join Parexel as a Statistical Programmer, taking the opportunity to further develop my programming skills in 4GL language using SAS® .
Natalia – Head of Biotech Operations for Americas East
Ruben – Senior Director
Deborah – Senior Manager
Scientific Data Technology Director
Nicholas – Senior Medical Writer
Shigehiro – Corporate Vice President, General Manager – Japan
Naresh – Senior Director of Clinical Application Development
Pawel – Senior Manager
Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Pharmacovigilance Director, Solutions and Account Management
Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
We are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Director, Solutions and Account Management to be home-based in Ireland! You will be responsible for working with Pharmacovigilance clients from pre-award through post-award in the creative design, operational conduct and successful delivery of global pharmacovigilance solutions.
You will work in partnership with operational and commercial teams to optimize new business awards though the development of creative, cost-effective and high-quality competitive strategies and business solutions which differentiate Parexel as a premier pharmacovigilance provider.
Post award, this position continues to support the operational team and the client to ensure a smooth project implementation and the offering of strategic solutions which maximize the program’s operational and fiscal delivery.
This role serves as the point of contact for issue escalation, governance and ongoing account relationship management. The Director demonstrates expertise and confidence in the services offered by Parexel, supports delivery excellence and mentors project leads.
Accountability Supporting Activities
Pre-sales • Works in partnership with operational and commercial staff to support SBU sales targets, including but not limited to:
o Strategic guidance for major accounts
o Identification of new opportunities
o Development of creative, competitive program offerings
o Presentations which drive early engagement
• Participate as a member of the discovery session to understand the client’s business objectives and system needs and support clients through the pre-award process
• Drive a consultative approach which enables Parexel to develop unique business solutions and positions the value of those solutions to drive industry leadership
• Engages with experts across Parexel and leads the formulation of short term and long-term strategies to maximize value for the customer and differentiate Parexel from its competitors
• When developing solutions, considers operational and financial risks and proactively consults internal stakeholders for input
• Works collaboratively with other members of the Parexel team to ensure Proposals/Work Orders are:
• Customer focused
• Presented professionally, conveying value proposition and critical success factors
• Achievable with accurate milestones, scope and budget
• Based upon appropriate assumptions and strategy discussions
• Delivered to clients in a timely manner while ensuring adequate time for internal stakeholder review
• Clear and maximize Parexel’s ability to capture scope changes through effective risk assessments
• Maintains extensive knowledge of Parexel’s pharmacovigilance offerings and how they relate to other Parexel offerings; utilizes the knowledge to identify business opportunities for Parexel
• Maintains knowledge of industry trends, competition and innovations to best position Parexel offerings
• Participates in capabilities meetings, sales engineering processes, proposal ideation, bid defense meetings and Q&A sessions.
Post-award account management
• Ensures effective handover to operational team
• Maintains knowledge of project and works with client and operational team to ensure sold solution meets quality, efficiency and financial targets in addition to customer satisfaction
• Serves as a resource and mentor to program managers and leads
• Demonstrates confidence and knowledge of the services offered by Parexel Safety Services to the point of leading Steering Committee Meetings, Governance Boards and ongoing Operating Committees
• Demonstrates a positive, energetic, 'make it happen' attitude, especially during difficult situations
• Builds strong client relationships, consistently understanding the client needs and serves as the voice of the client.
• Builds strong cross functional relationships in a matrix environment. Strives to understand the opinions and needs of others and remains non-judgmental during problematic situations.
• Proactively collaborates with all stakeholders, considering the impact of the solution on others
• Thinks strategically and creatively while employing pragmatic approaches to delivery
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, understandable and compelling manner.
• Demonstrates good negotiation skills.
• Manages multiple and varied tasks and prioritizes workload with attention to detail.
• Demonstrates exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrates good general business/operational skills
Knowledge and Experience:
• Significant pharmacovigilance/safety services experience
• Experience in developing client safety solutions in a Clinical Research Organization environment
• Client-facing experience with related skills
• Knowledge of process improvement, including the role of automation for quality and efficiency gains
• Excellent knowledge of ICH, CIOMS and global drug safety regulations.
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and biotechnical world-markets
Bachelor’s degree, with concentration in life sciences or healthcare-related field preferred. Advanced degree preferred.
Willingness to travel up to 30% after the Pandemic.
Last verified - 0 day(s) 8 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]