Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Maintenance Tech. (Night)
Exterran Holdings, Inc.
Leadman, Maintenance Supervisor
Mechanic / Electrician
Performs wiring, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair for electrical and mechanical equipment. Effectively aids the lead man in performing maintenance of total property and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains production equipment in good working order
· Performs maintenance of the total property and equipment, within cost guidelines while maintaining a minimum amount of down time
· Can diagnose complex electrical/mechanical breakdowns; replaces or repairs worn or defective parts to meet manufactures specification
· Installs, repairs, rebuilds, wires and maintains a variety of mechanical/electrical and electronic equipment such as motors, forklifts, production equipment, transformers, alarms, machines, relays, circuit breakers, and electronic devices
· Must have a firm working knowledge of hydraulics, electrical and mechanical for shop equipment as well as rolling stock
· Follows instructions and works with limited supervision
· Adheres to Company HSE rules and regulations
· Performs preventive maintenance of all company equipment
· May be licensed in (electrical or mechanical) by city when applicable
· Responds to after-hour callouts as required
· Coordinate with outside service companies for repairs and service.
· Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills
· Completes work orders as directed by lead man
· Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable laws.
· Maintains a good working relationship with co-workers
· High school diploma or equivalent or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum three years related experience and/or training
· Standard requirements. Bending, squatting, climbing, stooping, twisting and reaching will all be required occasionally in this position
· Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds
Skills & Requirements
EXTERRAN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.">www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.">http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf. VEVRAA Federal Contractor; priority referral of veterans requested
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
Exterran will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Powered by Hirebridge
Last verified - 0 day(s) 21 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]