Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Lease Admin Manager
Support the strategy and execution of the optimal business direction of MultiCare’s Leased Portfolio throughout the Puget Sound Region. Support the analysis of new real estate initiatives for MultiCare’s growth and savings opportunities. Provide clear and consistent reporting of MultiCare’s Portfolio changes to the executive and management leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for executing lease renewals and new space acquisition/disposition initiatives in a cost effective and timely manner
• Utilizing Client approved templates, draft and review leases, subleases, assignments, and other lease documents (EX: Estoppels, SNDA’s, etc)
• Coordinate with interdepartmental team members to
manage transactions from initial strategy, planning, administration, documentation, construction and closeout
• Negotiate lease renewals and new space acquisition initiatives
• Coordinate CBRE brokers’ activities when acquiring new sites and leases
• Identify opportunities within the portfolio for savings/cost avoidance and strategy benefits
• Document, report and present financial analyses of real estate transactions in a standard format
• Review documents for consistency with the Client’s legal requirements and approved templates
• Draft and edit legal documents prior to final review by MHS Legal
• Provide analyses of rental rates and building/property values to meet Fair Market Value and Compliance metrics
• Develop lease assumptions for forecasting of rents and lease commissions
• Timely and clear reporting to Client and service delivery partners
• Evaluation of alternative scenarios against criteria for success, including relative pros and cons of each alternative
• Communicate with and influence business unit leadership and stakeholders
• Maintain compliance with HIPPA and Stark Laws
Other skills and abilities
• Washington State Brokerage License
• Ability to collate and summarize information from online sources
• Ability to juggle multiple initiatives and competing priorities simultaneously
• Ability to draft and deliver professional communication to senior leadership
• Skilled in Microsoft Office suite including: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with Accounting, Finance or Real Estate plus a minimum of five years commercial real estate experience. Experience in property management or real estate accounting preferred.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with staff, landlords, tenants, public, corporate management and clients. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Conducts advanced financial analysis including the preparation of reports.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems in standard or non-standard situations, where several solution options are available. Considers impact of decision on client, team and department to determine best solution; exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products). In depth understanding of lease administration functions and services. Ability to work well under pressure. Advanced organizational skills, attention to detail.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
Last verified - 39 day(s) 11 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]