Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Global Product Manager (m/f/d) Intraoral Scanner - Bensheim, Germany (65987)
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
- with our commitment to the best professional development.
- as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry
- with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference
-by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Global Product Manager (m/f/d) Intraoral Scanner – Bensheim, Germany
• Be responsible for the scan experience of our digital impression devices
• Validate the scan performance with internal and external partners incl. partner management
• Ensure product category voice of customer research and stakeholder requirement analysis
• Co-develop global strategies (pricing models, G2M, new product rollout) support market launches and related content development
• Interface between R&D, Marketing, UI/UX, Sales, Production and Customer Service to develop product ideas into great customer experiences
• Cooperate with Clinical Affairs team to integrate results from clinical studies and on KOL relationships
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Strategic thinker with strong technical background and a customer-centric mindset
• Excellent University degree in (industrial) engineering, science, business administration, or similar field
• 3 years experiences in product management or equivalent in related discipline, e.g. sales & marketing, strategy, product owner, preferably in medical or life science industry.
• IoT-, design thinking- and agile development expertise a plus
• Strong situational awareness & influencing skills resulting in the ability to drive cross-functional team performance
• High level of transparency, accountability & detail orientation
• Strong communication skills in English, further languages are a plus (e.g. German)
Dentsply Sirona is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in Dentsply Sirona.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request to email@example.com
. Please be sure to include “Accommodation Request” in the subject.
Last verified - 0 day(s) 22 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]