Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Division Chef (Boston Area)
US Foods, Inc.
Division Chef (Boston Area)','18006375','Support the division and the efforts of the Sales Department to increase acquisition, penetration and retention of key customers by providing culinary expertise in business development activities and training.','Support the division and the efforts of the Sales Department to increase acquisition, penetration and retention of key customers by providing culinary expertise in business development activities and training.','!*!
Provide support at sales meetings to represent and train on various Exclusive Brand (EB) products as determined by division needs or company initiatives; assist TMs with product and application information to effectively support EB sales and conversion.
Provide support at sales meetings to train sales representatives on correct techniques to review products in the field with customers, including product evaluation techniques.
Provide culinary and training support for Customers and Territory Managers and facilitate product training (particularly on private label lines) at the division level, including recipe and product demonstrations and product cuttings.
Provide support and maintain key customer contact points at division for customers as determined by division management.
Conduct recipe research and development to promote all products, particularly focusing on EB; work in conjunction with the New Product team in the center to provide culinary input and advice; assess and evaluate new products and develop materials to increase TM and customer awareness of such products.
Assist product and category specialists in developing sales and training materials and identifying culinary trends.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
','!*!Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred. CEC Certification preferred.
· Possess 5-7 years of culinary experience.
· Thorough knowledge of the foodservice industry.
· Restaurant experience preferred.
· Possess specific knowledge of, and skills in, product application, product demonstration, and culinary techniques.
· Prior experience in facilitation of group training desired.
· Overnight travel may be required to participate in trainings, meetings, or other company events.
· Demonstrate a high degree of written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills and presentation skills to large groups of people.
· Possess excellent organizational skills.
· Sales orientation/experience a plus.
','','','NH-Seabrook','Full-time','Day Job','Chef','Individual Contributor','Yes, 75 % of the Time','Division Chef (Boston Area)
Last verified - 0 day(s) 18 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]