Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Director, FSP Operations
PAREXEL International Corporation
Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it
Director, FSP Operations
United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
Parexel FSP has a new opening for a Director, FSP Operations to join our team, home-based in any East-West Europe country.
Our employees can make a difference globally while we support them locally in environments full of challenge, collaboration, flexibility, and industry-leading growth potential. We invite you to join us in making a difference
The Director, of FSP Operations, is responsible for the following:
Direct line management of FSP Operations staff, oversight of Client accounts, as well as the support of FSP Operations business objectives.
· Responsible for execution and oversight of Program Management activities related to one or more programs.
· May serve as a central point of contact (POC) for and between EP Senior Management and key Client personnel for contracted FSP Operations activities.
· Plans and manages logistics, infrastructure, and resources related to FSP services to meet the Client's needs/timelines/deliverables.
· Collaborates with Client to implement and operationalize short and long-term strategies o Coordinates and manages resourcing process including hiring, selection, and onboarding/offboarding of Client-assigned staff.
· Oversees performance management of Client-assigned staff who support contracted FSP activities and collaborates with FSP Operations Management to ensure Client assigned staff are technically proficient and able to satisfy client expectations and deliverables.
· Coaches, mentors, develops and supports FSP Operations staff.
· Desirable previous experience at AD level and above.
· Minimum BS or BA (biological sciences or nursing preferred) other qualifications which will be reviewed during the hiring process to ensure equivalence.
Minimum 10 years of clinical operations experience and a minimum of 4 years of line management experience; 2 years of FSP Operations experience
· In-depth knowledge of the overall drug development process and clinical trial operations with a comprehensive understanding of local regulations (i.e., FDA, EMA, etc.) and GCP/ICH guidelines.
· Previous experience working in a remote office environment and independently managing remote workers with the ability to effectively manage a team and promote collaboration in a matrix organization.
· Experience working in customer service/outsourcing model with experience in managing and forecasting resource allocation.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, bonus, company car or car allowance as well as a benefits package and a strong contributory pension scheme, life assurance, long-term disability insurance, private medical and private dental cover as well as other leading-edge benefits that you would expect & a structured career pathway and development within the role.
For an immediate telephone interview please contact the job poster.
Last verified - 0 day(s) 11 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]