Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
DZ Driver, Side Load Collection
Waste Management, Inc.
DZ Driver, Side Load Collection ','21002669','Canada-Ontario-Mount Forest','','','','Day','','','','','','','','Driver','!*!Thank you for your interest in Waste Management. In response to COVID-19, we will be conducting our review process through creative solutions. Your patience and flexibility is appreciated as our process may involve virtual solutions and take longer than normal. Interview process and timing may be delayed and will vary by site.
What’s In It For YOU?
- $25.87/hr overtime!
- Full benefits including work boots and uniforms
- Paid Training! WM will send you to our start-of-the-art training facility in Florida for two weeks, all expenses paid! (Training will be remote learning from the site due to COVID-19)
- Shift: Depending on the day, it starts at 5 am is the earliest, and we have roll outs from 540 am to 630 am the rest of the days
NOTE: This is a manual side load driver position and therefore very labour intensive.
What Do You Need?
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in Canada with a valid SIN
- Valid DZ/AZ license with air brake endorsement - no experience necessary
- Comfortable performing consistent heavy lifting and frequent bending, twisting, turning, pushing and pulling of the body.
- Successfully complete and pass pre-employment drug/medical and background check, which will include previous employment check, and motor vehicle record review.
What Will You Do?
Our Residential Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for the collection of residential household waste or recyclable material. You will transport the material to a disposal, transfer or recycle facilities. You will safely maneuver vehicle in residential environments, high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways and lots.
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our drivers work hard and drive safe! They know they are valued front-line team members who are the key in making WM number one in the industry. They are rewarded with competitive pay, great benefits, opportunity for growth and they are home nights & weekends.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, submit your application and complete our phone screen, so we can get you booked in for an interview!
Waste Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Waste Management welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact Careers at Careers@wm.com
','DZ Driver, Side Load Collection
Last verified - 0 day(s) 20 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]
Mount Forest, Ontario, Canada