Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Customer Service Representative
Sentry Insurance Groups
Are you searching for a career path with opportunities to grow professionally? Are you looking for a new career in a fun, team-focused environment? Are you a great multi-tasker with excellent customer service skills? If so, come join our growing team of Service Professionals at one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the U.S!
We’re looking for qualified candidates who will thrive on the front lines by providing stellar service to our customers. This fast-paced position requires strong critical thinking skills and a “can do” attitude. This position also requires the flexibility to work during call center hours, 7am – 9pm Monday through Friday and Saturday 7am – 5pm. Take the customer service skills you have acquired over the years to the next level - or make a change and start down your new career path today!
What You'll Do
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll work within an upbeat and fun call center environment while providing outstanding customer service by responding to inbound calls, this is not a sales position. Additionally, you’ll:
• Handle a high volume of phone calls from agents and customers
• Perform pre-underwriting screening
• Verify coverage, evaluate submitted bills, and authorize payments
• Advise customers of billing policies and procedures and process policy changes
• Resolve customer inquiries and maintain customer relations
• Complete administrative tasks and input customer information into databases for documentation
What it Takes
• High School degree or equivalent work experience
• Call center experience or a customer service background preferred
• High level of accuracy with data entry
• Capable of communicating difficult news
• Flexibility to work during call center hours, must be available to work until 9 pm during week days and have availability to work on Saturdays
• Ability to multi-task prioritizes, communicate effectively and remain organized
• Good working knowledge of PC based computers and familiar with Microsoft Office
• Bilingual (English-Spanish) skills a plus
• Underwriting and Rating knowledge beneficial
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
to reward you for your hard work every day.
Generous Paid-Time Off
Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent
, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
to ease taxes on health spending.
Extensive Work-Life Resources
to lend a helping hand.
Volunteer Time Off
so you can dedicate time to the community.
Sentry Foundation gift matching program
to encourage charitable giving.
Last verified - 0 day(s) 18 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]
Stevens Point, WI