Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Customer Manager - e-Business Suite (ATG)
Customer Manager - e-Business Suite (ATG)','19000BSQ','','!*!Job description
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Global Product Support (GPS) provides technical assistance for all Oracle products, ensuring maximum availability of Oracle customer’s systems and helping them to benefit from running the latest Oracle technology and applications. We are looking to recruit a Customer Manager to provide excellent customer service, to increase customer satisfaction, improve Oracle products and services experience and manage end-to-end critical situations.
· Working directly with customers to manage critical customer situations, including high profile executive escalations.
· Customer advocate within Oracle, building customer trust at both senior level and technical team level; owner of the escalation and resolution process and continued improvement.
· Provide primary point of contact for global teams to speed up communications with customer and disparate teams.
· Prioritize Escalations based on customer business need and risk to continuation of customers’ services.
· Develop a plan of approach, get the buy-in of all stakeholders and coordinate the relevant resources.
· Provide status reporting to Customer, internal senior level and internal technical teams to drive resolution of reported issues.
· Build strong relationships with internal on premise and cloud based teams such as Development, Product Management, Support, Cloud Operations, Lifecycle Management to facilitate fast turnaround on seriously business impacting issues.
· Highlight Customers’ pending projects and risk periods.
· Escalate internally to senior levels when appropriate to ensure issues have correct visibility.
Overall qualifications and skills:
· 5 years’ experience in escalation management / customer management; previous leadership role is a plus
· Ability to work well under pressure, lead and motivate multiple teams.
· Proven ability to influence, negotiate and build relationships; establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily
· Ability to understand complex enterprise systems
· Strong communication, presentation and ad-hoc reporting skills; capable of facilitating effective meetings over tele-conferences
· Ability to handle diverse groups of employees, including an international audience
· Excellent verbal and writing English are a must
· Strong organization and prioritization skills with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
· Driven, pro-active self-starter
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Computer Science or comparable.
','!*!As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.As a Sr. Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Have an understanding of all Oracle products in their competencies and in-depth knowledge of several products and/or platforms. Also, you should be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management. In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues.Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 4 years experience with Core products or five years experience with Applications products and have a technical degree i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, i.e., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle)As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).','Support','','RO-RO,Romania-Bucharest','','','Regular Employee Hire','Oracle','Customer Manager - e-Business Suite (ATG)
Last verified - 1 day(s) 5 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]