Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Concierge, Fraud Prevention, Le Labo Fragrances
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
Concierge, Fraud Prevention, Le Labo Fragrances','211316','Le Labo','Online / E-Commerce','Americas-US-NY-Brooklyn','','','','','Full-time','1st (Day) Shift','Yes, 5 % of the Time','Standard','','','!*!Overview
The Online Order Reviewer will be responsible in assisting the Global Fraud Prevention Associate with the review of North America E-Commerce orders categorized as Low, Medium and High-risk. This candidate will be able to assist in the mitigation of chargebacks for the region, by proactively detecting fraudulent activity and assisting with reactive investigations on multiple payment gateways.
This role’s day-to-day operation includes participation in optimizing fraudulent activity and purchase patterns, verifying order details via email and phone as well as utilizing identity information search engines for further verification.
The Online Order Reviewer will also maintain strong relationships with our North America E-Commerce and Global Client Care teams to guarantee the dispatch of legitimate client orders in a timely manner and the intervention of dispatch for potential fraudulent orders. This role will be based in our NYC office and sit under the digital team, reporting to the Global Online Client Care and Fraud Prevention Associate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
CyberSource Decision Manager
- Manual review of Low, Medium and High-Risk Orders for Approval and Rejections.
- Markings of suspicious order details on Decision Manager
- Supporting the Online Client Care and Fraud Prevention Associate in monitoring and updating Decision Manager Custom Lists and Rules.
- Assisting in the gathering of relevant information for the submission of chargeback disputes on the IQ Vantiv platform.
- Assisting with the maintenance of North America Quarterly Chargeback Report.
Tracing of Unauthorized Resellers and Counterfeit Products
- Supporting the Online Client Care and Fraud Prevention Associate in the monitoring and maintaining of unauthorized resellers database.
- Supporting the Online Client Care and Fraud Prevention Associate in the monitoring and maintaining of incoming claims of counterfeit products.
Client Care Payment Operations Support
- Assists with the templated replies sent to potential risky emails.
- Assists with the markings of confirmed fraudulent returned orders on the Return To Sender log.
- Assists with the payment cancellation and reversals of fraudulent orders on payment platforms such as Paypal and Afterpay.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment, and maintain positivity
- Ability to multi-task, have a sense of urgency and can perform under pressure
- Attention to Detail and Organizational Skills
- Computer Competency to conduct research, correspond with clients and colleagues, leverage data, and monitor activity
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Proficiency in CyberSource, CyberSource Decision Manager a plus
- Experience with PayPal, Afterpay Merchant Accounts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-year experience in retail, or call center environment
- 1 year experience Loss Prevention, Prior Investigations and Disputes experience preferred (Retail field or E-Commerce industry)
- Cosmetics/skincare retail experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: New York, NY
','We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. ','It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, ','color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual ','orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by ','applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees ','and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or ','participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.','','','','','','','','','','','','','Concierge, Fraud Prevention, Le Labo Fragrances
Last verified - 0 day(s) 9 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]