Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
PAREXEL International Corporation
Own the challenges that lead to innovation and growth
Promoted to Head of Biotech Operations for Americas East, helping clients develop novel therapies with a focus on patient needs.
Advanced to Corporate VP Clinical Operations to lead Site Monitoring for Americas, Europe and SE Asia.
Streamlined Parexel’s clinical operations model; driving effectiveness, and increasing employee, client and site satisfaction.
Promoted to VP Clinical Operations, and relocated to the US in 2017.
Promoted to Senior Director of Clinical Operations for the Americas, consolidating both North and South American regions.
Joined Parexel as Director of Global Monitoring Operations for Latin America.
Create the solutions that drive global projects to success
Promoted to Senior Director, Project Management. Taking on management responsibilities for dedicated Enterprise accounts and enhancing his contributions to Parexel’s Global Project Leadership.
Managing Project Director role for dual Enterprise accounts, with a focus on client delivery and satisfaction in order to bring in new awards and expand growth.
Assumed the role of Global Project Leadership Training Coordinator, ensuring new PLs are properly inducted in all regions, while leading cross regional meetings to review and update training materials for PLs.
Promoted to Associate Director in Project Management at Parexel working on post-approval smoking cessation treatment.
Joined Parexel as a Senior Project Lead mentoring and managing 5 project managers working on a phase IV smoking cessation treatment.
Be part of a diverse team that drives healthcare innovation
Advanced into Senior Manager, Human Resources
Promoted to Manager, Human Resources Operations
Joined Parexel as a Human Resources Operations Partner.
Human Resources Business Partner at leading pharmaceutical company.
Manager of Diversity Resources.
Contribute to meaningful advances that benefit patients in need
Joined the Scientific Data Organization as Scientific Data Technology Director, creating agile access to real world data, bringing best in class technology solutions to Parexel services, and harnessing data to transform therapy development for patients.
Promoted to Director IT Project and Programme Office, leading engineering projects for Wearable and Sensor devices with a view to streamlining Clinical Trials patient engagement and approaches.
Promoted to Associate Director of IT Program and Project Management at Parexel.
Joined Parexel as a Project Manager in the IT Project Program Office.
Own the challenges that make you grow
Promoted to Senior Medical Writer, focusing on the development and support of clinical documents intended for regulatory submission.
Began a new role working remotely as a Medical Writer II, researching and coordinating the development of clinical documents intended for submission to the FDA or other regulatory authorities.
Director of Imaging Operations leading a team of 13 Project Managers and the imaging of over 130 clinical trials.
Senior Project Manager, overseeing standardization of program operations and deliverables while leading a team of Project and Imaging Research Managers.
Promoted to Project Manager for clinical oncology trials.
Joined Parexel as an Imaging Research Associate on clinical trials utilizing medical imaging.
Forge the relationships that elevate customer experience
Corporate Vice President, General Manager – Japan
Vice President, Growth Accounts
Senior Director of Business Development at Parexel.
Associate in the Proposal Development department at Parexel.
One of the founders and Marketing Director of an IT venture company developing web related systems
Voice the ideas that get treatments to patients faster
Promoted to Senior Director of Clinical Application Development and Technology.
Promoted to Associate Director of IT.
Promoted to Senior Programmer.
Joined Parexel in Clinical IT.
Received Master's in Computer Applications.
Own the challenges, program your future
Promoted to Senior Manager, Statistical Programming, with increasing responsibilities for department development and team supervision.
Advanced to Statistical Programming Manager, responsible for a dynamic, multinational team of over 12 people.
Increased responsibility, leading projects and managing small teams as a Principal Statistical Programmer / Associate Manager.
Promoted to Senior Statistical Programmer, participating in high profile trials for diverse range of sponsors, as main programmer.
Referred by a friend to join Parexel as a Statistical Programmer, taking the opportunity to further develop my programming skills in 4GL language using SAS® .
Natalia – Head of Biotech Operations for Americas East
Ruben – Senior Director
Deborah – Senior Manager
Scientific Data Technology Director
Nicholas – Senior Medical Writer
Shigehiro – Corporate Vice President, General Manager – Japan
Naresh – Senior Director of Clinical Application Development
Pawel – Senior Manager
Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
A business-critical role in ensuring that panels of volunteers for clinical research studies conducted at the Parexel Baltimore and Los Angeles Early Phase Clinical Units (EPCU) are filled on time and are in compliance with all sponsor protocols, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), EPCU Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and any other applicable regulations. Will also ensure that all departmental work product is timely, efficient, and of the highest quality.
• Coordinate all aspects of incoming and outgoing calls and emails as they relate to specific assigned studies.
• Interface with the screening team regarding screening appointment dates/times and communicate to all relevant call-center personnel.
• Communicate and coordinate status of recruitment efforts within the call-center and initiate any increased efforts to maximize recruitment for assigned studies.
• Review clinical trial protocols and develop study specific recruitment documents – e.g., telephone scripts, study fact sheets, call strategies, advertisement plan, etc.
• Works with Enrollment Coordinator/Specialists on the creation and implementation of recruitment plans, materials (i.e. creation and posting of ads, approval submissions to Corporate Marketing/IRB) and tracking of return of investment (ROIs) on recruitment methods
• Provide regular updates to the study team and management on recruitment progress.
• Coordinate provide work direction to and develop Intermittent Call-Center staff.
• Telephone screen potential trial volunteers according to study specific telephone scripts and the daily recruitment strategy.
• Handle incoming and outgoing calls to potential volunteers and closely track daily activity utilizing the Cisco Enterprise Contact Center (automated call distribution system).
• Schedule screening appointments and record appropriate volunteer data in ClinBase™.
• Data entry of all communications to the Volunteer Database for assigned studies.
• Participate in team project meetings for regular recruitment updates on assigned studies.
• Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the management and development of the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.
• Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner.
• Participate in formal staff review processes e.g. performance and salary reviews to corporate standards and timescales.
• Any other duties as assigned by Management.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional telephone etiquette.
• Customer service and client focused approach to work.
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Ability to work evenings or weekends as projects dictate.
• Fluent in English
• Bilingual preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, healthcare, or science related field preferred
• High School Diploma required
Minimum Work Experience
• 1-2 years of call-center, customer service, or clinical research related work experience
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Last verified - 0 day(s) 23 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]