Baylor Registered Nurse (RN) for Home Care - Orange, CT
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***
*Certified as a Great Place to Work For in 2018 and 2019*
*One of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare*
Apply today and take your place amongst the stars with Constellation!
This Is Us:
For over 25 years, Constellation has provided home health services across Connecticut. Our commitment to clinical excellence has allowed us to expand to New York, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire with more territories on the horizon. We believe our staff are vital to our success and are devoted to providing the best possible patient care through a vibrant, diverse, and talented core of clinicians. This core is now responsible for having earned us the distinction of being a Certified Great Place to Work For in 2018 and 2019. We have been ranked as one of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare!
This Is You:
* Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Connecticut with at least 1 year of clinical experience
* Home Care and Oasis experience strongly desired
* Experience in managing PleurX Catheters, Foley Catheters, Wound Vac Systems, and Ostomy care a plus
* Have reliable transportation and willing to commute to provide the best in home patient care
* Willing to take advantage of our excellent training system comprised of in house and field orientation and become an elite healthcare provider!
* Provide skilled nursing and head to toe assessments to the adult and geriatric population. This includes the oversight of medication administration and wound care treatment as prescribed in the physician's plan of care
* Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care and individualized treatment plan
* Maintains and processes all documentation in compliance with agency standards utilizing the electronic medical record keeping system. Submits all clinical documentation, time records and other information in the required time frame
* iPad to record all documentation
* Mileage reimbursement
* Medical supplies readily available
* Company sponsored activities
* Competitive salary
* A rich benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Generous paid time off
* Professional liability coverage
* Company-sponsored in-service and training
* Continuing education
With our support, your passion, and our combined commitment, we can provide a level of patient care worth bragging about. Many clinicians have come to work for us from a variety of areas and have embarked on the next chapter of their professional journey, with great results. Don't wait and start your journey by applying today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Last verified - 0 day(s) 9 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]
Report Error with this job
Report a Recruiter Job
Report a Spam Job
Report Miscategorized Job
Feedback about Job
|Jobs, might be of your interest|
Baylor Registered Nurse (RN) for Home Care - Norwalk, CT, Norwalk, CT
Job Description *Certified as a Great Place to Work For..