Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Handley Farah & Anderson PLLC
Handley Farah & Anderson is seeking a litigation associate to join its practice in its Washington, D.C. or New York offices.
The attorney will be responsible to:
• Identify and develop matters appropriate for litigation;
• Conduct complex class and individual impact litigation;
• Work effectively with organizational clients, and in partnership with policy and advocacy
• Work in partnership with co-counsel law firms and attorneys.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
• Demonstrated commitment to, and passion for, civil rights and economic justice;
• The ability to litigate complex individual and class action cases.
• A minimum of three years of litigation and/or judicial clerkship experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills;
• Bilingual ability (professional fluency) preferred but not required.
To be considered, please submit a cover letter, resume and law school transcript to email. Please indicate “Associate” in the subject line.
Last verified - 0 day(s) 22 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]
Handley Farah & Anderson is a public interest law firm dedicated to fighting corporate and government wrongdoing. We litigate cases around the country on behalf of victims of such abuses, including workers deprived of wages, consumers deceived about products, tenants denied access to housing, farmers mistreated by processors, parents deprived of adequate parental leave, investors who were defrauded, small businesses harmed by antitrust violations, persons with disabilities denied access, whistleblowers who uncover fraud, and women and communities of color subject to discrimination.