Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
PAREXEL International Corporation
Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it
Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
Provide administrative support, ensuring efficient operation of the office or function. Primary duties include office management, assisting with reports, project deliverables, phone coverage, maintenance and upgrades of office equipment, electronic file management, copying, filing and general typing. May involve support to include calendar management, meeting scheduling and logistics, expense report preparation, development of presentation materials and other general administrative duties
Reports and Communications
· Assist by drafting and editing communications, correspondence and internal reports.
· Assist in preparing meeting presentations (MS PowerPoint) and handouts. Tasks may include formatting presentations, copying presentations and preparing binders.
· Assist with travel arrangements, as required.
· Arrange meeting logistics, teleconferences, business unit and client meetings.
· Overall phone coverage, facilitating messages to office personnel.
· General copying, editing, typing and distributing documents and general correspondence.
· Requisition, monitor and maintain the inventory of office supplies.
· Electronic file management.
· Complete and process check request and expense reports, as required.
· Communicate and coordinate with management and administrative personnel in all offices to ensure the highest quality services.
*Sound experience working as an administrator in a business environment
*Knowledge of foreign language(s) a plus
*Basic education in Business or related field, or equivalent experience
Last verified - 0 day(s) 6 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]