Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Acquisition Governance Program Manager
ManTech International Corporation.
· Assist the Government project manager in the development of new programs and associated documentation.
· Assist the Government with Congressional, OIG and higher headquarters taskings.
· Assist the Government with preparing SES and high headquarters level briefs, white papers, and memos used as the basis to support PEO recommendations.
· Develop and manage project plans, task trackers and schedules that comply with the program's Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
· Work with Customs & Border Protection (CBP) clients to establish and monitor the program s execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
· Assist the Government project manager in the development of RFPs and assessment of associated proposals. This includes developing, reviewing and providing technical inputs on contractual documentation such as Statements of Work/ Technical Instructions/Scope of Work revisions and evaluation of contracted system developers responses for feasibility and completeness.
· Assist the Government project manager in establishing project priorities.
· Serve as the Government project manager s technical advisor on the adequacy of the system developer s execution of contractual requirements related to integrating, testing and fielding advanced technology packages to the operational environment.
· Report information on the status of task order projects, along with any associated modifications and evaluate the contracted system developers execution against the established Performance Measurement Baseline metrics.
· Assist the Government project manager in tracking project cost, schedule and technical performance.
Assist the Government project manager in coordinating and establishing the agenda and entrance/exit criteria for project meetings including Integrated Baseline Reviews, Program Management Reviews, In-Progress Reviews and other key technical interchange meetings
Requires Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and twelve to fifteen years of experience or Master s degree and ten to twelve years of related experience or PhD and eight to nine years of related experience.
· This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required. Schedule risk assessment and business analysis software experience is also desired.
Superior customer interface at senior levels of management with excellent oral and written communication skills are critica
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx">www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx">http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Last verified - 1 day(s) 2 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]