Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Accounts Receivable Supervisor','21609','!*!Are you ready to be a part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward?
Apply Now and move your Career forward with Airgas,
an Air Liquide company
Accounts Receivable Supervisor in Tulsa, OK!
What You Will Do:
Accounts Receivable Supervisors support the Credit and Collections function within a BSC. The Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible for the daily activities of AR Specialists related to the credit and collection function, including regional and/or cross-business unit customer accounts and close coordination with Regional Company management.
• Develop and implement a plan to achieve the divisional accounts receivable goals, monitor/measure receivable performance and provide support/reporting to Division management.
• Provide training and education to CSRs related to credit policies and procedures. Identify issues with billing, pricing or other customer service areas. Escalate credit sign-offs as appropriate and ensure audits of customer accounts for compliance.
• Implement Division plans for maximizing cash collections and appropriate handling of the accounts receivable portfolio.
• Negotiate the resolution of collection matters with customers, escalating critical matters to Division Accounts Receivable Manager.
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with the Regional Company AVPs, ASMs, Account Managers and Branch Managers.
• Work closely with the Division related to cylinder control.
• Support the Division credit and collections organization through goal-setting, evaluations, positive feedback, discipline and on-going coaching ensuring activities are performed within department and Company policy.
• Identify staffing issues with performance evaluations, training, and scheduling of resources.
• Associate or Bachelor degree preferred and a minimum of two years in a team leader or supervisory role. Candidates without a degree need an addition two years supervisory experience.
• Two-plus years accounts receivable experience in a high-volume, fast-pasted environment with some experience as a Customer Service Representative a plus.
• Exposure to and knowledge of the contract law, secured transactions and bankruptcy issues.
• Experience with SAP and/or ERP systems a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• The Accounts Receivable Supervisor will have established a proven track record of success in prior credit and collection roles.
• An ability to see the credit operation as a financially oriented customer service function which balances cost control with support for the business.
• The successful candidate must have a strong “client service” mindset and the ability to use collaborative and non-adversarial approaches in achieving diverse goals.
• Strong mentoring and staff development skills are required.
• Strong organizational, team-building and people skills. The ability to work and navigate within a complex matrixed organization.
• Strong communication and leadership skills and the ability to assume increasing responsibilities in a rapidly-changing environment.
• Ability to understand the impact on new technologies on processes and costs.
• Experience integrating new technologies into day-to-day operations.
We Take Care of You:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
Who We Are:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and process chemicals.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability','Finance','Regular','United States-Oklahoma-Tulsa-74119','','Full-time','Dec 17, 2018','Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Last verified - 1 day(s) 7 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]