Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Account Manager - Field Sales
Sentry Insurance Groups
Sentry is looking for a high performing and driven sales professional to join our Direct-Writing Sales force. You must be skilled at building strong and profitable relationships in defined niche markets. Sentry offers a unique career opportunity that goes beyond commercial insurance sales. Our highly trained Account Managers offer a full complement of specialized insurance, 401K, and life insurance products which are designed uniquely for the specific industries we serve.
As an Sentry Account Manager, you’ll market our business property and casualty insurance, retirement plans, and business life insurance to our target market accounts. Our Account Managers build long-lasting relationships to protect the assets, employees and longevity of the businesses they serve. Our Account Managers provide the specialized expertise our customers need to properly protect their businesses, employees and financial futures.
Sentry offers everything you need to carve out a Sales career filled with success and purpose including:
• High earning potential plus a variety of monthly and annual incentives and recognition trips.
• Outstanding benefits and a 401(k)-program matching dollar for dollar up to 8%
• Opportunities for professional development and growth
• Outstanding training and support
• An industry-leading line of products and services
This is your chance to combine a rewarding career in our Washington territory that includes the following cities: Auburn, Kent, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, and South Seattle.
What You'll Do
• Sell directly to niche market accounts to increase premium volume
• Retain profitable business by providing effective, quality service to policyholders
• Build and maintain quality relationships with businesses
• Work directly with Underwriting, Claims, Loss Control, Audit, Customer Service and other key partners
• Call on and pursue all niche market opportunities assigned to your geographic territory
• Leverage current customers and relationships for new growth and sales opportunities
What it Takes
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 0-2 years of related sales experience
• Exceptional sales and interpersonal relationship skills
• A self-disciplined individual that can thrive in a remote work environment
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate effectively and remain organized
• Strong analytical and math skills
• Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record with a valid driver’s license and ability to meet travel requirements
• Required to have primary residence within your sales territory
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
to reward you for your hard work every day.
Generous Paid-Time Off
Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent
, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
to ease taxes on health spending.
Extensive Work-Life Resources
to lend a helping hand.
Volunteer Time Off
so you can dedicate time to the community.
Sentry Foundation gift matching program
to encourage charitable giving.
Last verified - 1 day(s) 3 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]