Have you ever considered listening to podcasts as a way to improve something about yourself? Books are great, but let's face it, no one has the time to sit down and read a book fast enough. Podcasts are a great way to kill two birds with one stone. You can listen while commuting to work, going for a walk, exercising, cooking dinner, or many other activities. Here are some self-improvement podcasts to spark your interest.
- Awareness and Consciousness - This podcast aim is to increase one's self-awareness and live a life of happiness.
- Cultivate Greatness - This site focuses on personal development, life hacks, and leadership training. Many of the episodes are discussions with authors on these topics. The tone is casual and fun, which makes listening to it easy.
- Genius Types - The creator of this podcast, Brian, describes himself as a learner of personal growth, entrepreneurship, and creativity.
- Guy Finley - Guy is a well-known presented and best-selling author. He talks about a variety of issues such as fear, addiction, peace, freedom, happiness, relationships, and stress/anxiety.
- Lifehack Live - This weekly podcast comes from one of the most popular blogs, Lifehack.org. The podcast discusses hacks, tips, and tricks to help get things done, be better organized, and increase productivity.
- Oprah and Eckhart Tolle - Oprah partnered with Eckhart Tolle before the release of Tolle's book A New Earth. They discussed the concepts of the book as a 10-week event in a more classroom like environment.
- Patrick Mathieu: The Power of Mortality - This podcast has great insights on life and can help build inspiration within each of us.
- Robin Sharma - The speaker of this podcast, Robin, has an incredibly smooth voice that delivers inspiring and down-to-earth advice.
- Steve Pavlina - His podcasts provide wisdom that will help anyone overcome struggles.
- We The Change - This podcast is purely about personal growth mixed with a global consciousness to spread peace, social justice, and sustainability everywhere. The podcasts feature some of the top development and spiritual thought leaders of the world.
Create Job Alert | Email to Friend |