Senior Manager- Underwriting Analytics
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***
Apply with LinkedIn
AIG has an opportunity for an ambitious and energetic Business Analyst to join the Underwriting Analytics team within AIG Commercial.
The team consists of world class business minds and has been created to help drive transformational change in Commercial Underwriting through process optimization, automation, analytics and innovation. Our goal is to make AIG Commercial Underwriting more data- and analytics-driven, drawing on new technologies and foresight into global industry developments to define best-in-class insurance for the generations to come.
The group is highly visible, fully supported by the leadership team of AIG and has a broad and global mandate to solve complex business problems.
The Senior Manager will play an integral role in the development of evidence-based strategies for the Commercial Underwriting team. They will work closely with cross-functional colleagues to develop innovative insights and solutions to drive superior underwriting performance.
Responsibilities will include:
• Own several critical and fast-paced initiatives affecting Commercial Underwriting team and/or Commercial client/broker base
• Own and deliver on workstreams within a bigger project starting from idea conception and strategy development to execution and ongoing monitoring
• Create robust solutions that can be deployed immediately and cover the entire spectrum of execution (operations, finance, organization, technology, and legal and regulations)
• Build relationships with diverse stakeholders—industry professionals of all levels and functions, including external partners
• Communicate recommendations effectively and compel colleagues to action
• Minimum of 4-6 years of experience with a combination of financial industry and management consulting experience
• Powerful blend of IQ (technical skills, consistent learning, statistical & financial acumen) and EQ (adaptive communication, empathy, listening skills, challenging with humility)
• High level of quantitative and research skills, and proven data interpretation capabilities
• Outstanding analytical problem solving and teamwork skills
• Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders across departments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as influencing skills
• Outstanding presentation skills, including presenting to a small audience
• Self-learning, energetic and enthusiastic
• Experience in financial services arena; general insurance expertise is an advantage but not critical
• Demonstrated ability to drive change through collaboration
• Comfortable with juggling several projects
• M.B.A. or Masters degree is a plus
Last verified - 1 day(s) 8 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]
Report Error with this job
Report a Recruiter Job
Report a Spam Job
Report Miscategorized Job
Feedback about Job
New York City, NY
|Jobs, might be of your interest|
Senior Manager IT Analytics Solutions, Westborough, MA
Senior Manager IT Analytics Solutions Location Westborough, MA 01581 US..
Senior Manager – Insight Analytics - Sydney
Senior Manager – Insight Analytics - Sydney','SYD00061J','!*!Insight Analytics – PwCSydney..
Senior Manager - Data Analytics, EMEA, London, London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Description Turner’s Data and Consumer Insights is a..
Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics, Bridgewater, NJ
Senior Manager, Partnership Analytics & Reporting, San Bruno, CA
Senior Manager, Partnership Analytics & Reporting in SAN BRUNO California..
Senior Manager, Category Analytics - Entertainment, San Bruno, CA
Senior Manager, Category Analytics - Entertainment in SAN BRUNO California..