Senior Director, Education and Training
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***, a national multifamily management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Director of Education and Training to join our team. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience in a similar capacity. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Additionally, candidates must be organized and possess strong computer skills. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. EOE.
Develops and leads the execution of the Company’s strategy related to team member education and development by creating, implementing, and managing programs, initiatives, and a curriculum of internal and external learning experiences that support the acquisition and execution of skills to drive performance, career development, and team member satisfaction. Leads and coordinates initiatives, activities, and strategies for new business and market development
• Formulates and communicates the long-term education and training strategy for the Company, oversees the development and delivery of educational programs and individual development activities, and proposes and justifies the acquisition of best-in-class tools and resources that ensure the cost-effective implementation of proposed training-related initiatives.
• Provides input into the development of the Company’s overall Talent Management strategy by recommending initiatives, annual goals, and deliverables related to Education and Training, leadership development, and team member development, and assists in creating the annual business plans and budgets for achieving the strategy and established performance goals.
• Partners with key business leaders in the Company to identify and assess team member education and training needs, and leads the Education & Training team in developing curriculum, processes, policies, and procedures that build team member knowledge and skills to achieve operational excellence, deliver quality customer service, and drive financial results.
• Establishes the metrics and measures for evaluating impact and effectiveness of education and training efforts, defines reporting requirements, and uses the Company’s Learning Management System to track, evaluate, and report on individual, group, and Company-wide training results.
• Leads the design, development and implementation of “leadership development” strategies by engaging with executive and senior leadership to identify and define the Company’s leadership requirements, and by creating programs and internal and external experiences that collectively support the development of the Company’s key business leaders.
• Consults with key business leaders on initiatives and programs where training support is needed, assigns appropriate Education and Training team members to assist and support programs, and provides direction, input, and suggests resources and learning options for individual development plans.
• Identifies and acts on opportunities to implement technologies, automation, systems, procedures, and tools that drive efficiencies and reduce costs within Education and Training, as well as improve learner engagement and delivery of effective educational programs.
• Helps to define the organizational structure for the Education and Training group and the competency requirements for team members, identifies, hires, and develops team members, and ensures compliance with the Company’s policies related to performance management and team leadership.
Advanced college degree or equivalent experience in education, adult learning, organizational effectiveness, or related field required.
Last verified - 1 day(s) 12 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]
Report Error with this job
Report a Recruiter Job
Report a Spam Job
Report Miscategorized Job
Feedback about Job
Mc Lean, VA
Postal code: ******
|Jobs, might be of your interest|
Senior Director, Education and Training, Atlanta, GA
Senior Director, Education and Training, Austin, TX
Senior Director, Education and Training, Boise, ID
Senior Director, Education and Training, Irving, TX
Senior Director, Education and Training, Boston, MA