Manufacturing Area Manager - Maintenance
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***
AUTO REQ ID: 5737BR
TITLE: Manufacturing Area Manager - Maintenance
JOB FUNCTION: Manufacturing Operations
STATE AND CITY: Wisconsin, Tomahawk
COMPANY: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
FULL OR PART-TIME:
SHIFT: Shift 1
Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers - and we live our purpose every day. It's more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium motorcycles, parts and accessories, apparel, and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
From Milwaukee to Milano, and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen.
Our plant in Tomahawk, WI manufactures, finishes and ships windshields, composite and plastic parts to our final assembly plants. Join us as a Maintenance Manager and lead plant-wide maintenance activities for two facilities on all shifts.
This is what you'll do:
* Direct the overall manufacturing production throughput and any related initiatives set by the Company for Maintenance. The incumbent is responsible for optimizing the efficiency of the manufacturing operations in the area, and must understand key business drivers and successfully manage and influence positive return on investments using lean manufacturing techniques.
* Lead a team of skilled trades supervisors and manage the engineering staff that support maintenance
* Meet or exceed safety, quality, cost, delivery, people/engagement and sustainability metrics (SQDCPS targets). The individual will walk the floor providing leadership, layered process audits and coaching (floor time of 40% or greater).
Bachelor's Degree Required.
Engineering degree preferred.
A minimum of eight (8) years of leadership in a high volume manufacturing environment. It requires experience and expertise in dealing with work teams, empowerment, and world class lean manufacturing strategies.
- Experience with paint systems and injection molding is a plus
- Knowledge of Preventative/Predictive maintenance practices and technologies
- Knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- The application of problem solving, root cause and decision analysis techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with the principles of trade unions.
- Knowledge of PLC, general controls and robotics
DIRECT REPORTS: Yes
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10-25%
Last verified - 0 day(s) 13 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]
Report Error with this job
Report a Recruiter Job
Report a Spam Job
Report Miscategorized Job
Feedback about Job
Postal code: ******
|Jobs, might be of your interest|
Manufacturing Area Manager, Kernersville, NC
Manufacturing Area Manager','WD30037990238','!*!Area Manufacturing Manager Primary Purpose: Under management direction, is responsible..
Manufacturing Area Manager, Middletown, DE
Manufacturing Area Manager','WD30038446272','!*!Manufacturing Area Manager What you will do:..
Manufacturing Area Manager - Fabrication, Kansas City, MO
AUTO REQ ID: 5583BR TITLE: Manufacturing Area Manager - Fabrication..
Manufacturing Area Manager - Paint, Kansas City, MO
AUTO REQ ID: 5593BR TITLE: Manufacturing Area Manager - Paint..
Off Shift Area Manager (Manufacturing), Kansas City, MO
AUTO REQ ID: 5789BR TITLE: Off Shift Area Manager (Manufacturing)..