Hospice Registered Nurse RN - Mass General Hospital, Liaison/Home Visits
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***
Hospice Registered Nurse RN - Mass General Hospital, Liaison/Home Visits','17006618','!*!Why Join the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW*** Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home.
Unique clinical environment:
Care for patients one-on-one in home environment with flexibility in scheduling
Culture of teamwork:
Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team
Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance
Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in delivering care at home and commitment to clinical excellence
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
','Full-time','United States-Massachusetts-Charlestown','Hospice','!*!What You Will Do:
As a hospice registered nurse for **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***, you have the special opportunity to provide one on one hospice and palliative care to terminally ill patients in their home. In collaboration with a full hospice interdisciplinary team, your work will including the development and delivery of a patient specific care plan for the patient and caregivers.
*Clinical support at MGH- duties will include family meeting, signing consents, and assist with referral management
•Collaborate with the attending physician, patients and their families, and other members of the patient care team to coordinate, provide and maintain continuity of patient care.
• Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's health and condition using required documents, reports and established timelines.
• Complete an updated Plan of Care according to state regulation and communicates changes to attending physician, hospice staff, and others providing patient care.
• Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and licensed practical nurses/licensed vocational nurses.','!*!
• Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse
• Current CPR certification
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
• Previous home health or hospice experience
Louisiana requires at least two (2) years full time experience as a registered nurse.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW*** is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.','!*!Benefits and More
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW*** cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
• Paid Time Off/Holidays
• Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending account
• 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available
• Continuing education
• Fleet car for eligible employees','false','','false','Hospice Registered Nurse RN - Mass General Hospital, Liaison/Home Visits
Last verified - 0 day(s) 15 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]
Report Error with this job
Report a Recruiter Job
Report a Spam Job
Report Miscategorized Job
Feedback about Job
|Jobs, might be of your interest|