Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
Business Program Manager MS Advertising
Business Program Manager MS Advertising
Business Program Manager MS Advertising
Do you have a passion for ensuring our employees have access to the right knowledge at the right time to delight our customers?   Do you enjoy learning about the latest releases around Microsoft products, services & programs?   Are you adept at managing complex programs while driving results in a global cross-organizational environment? If so, you may be the right candidate for a role driving the strategy & execution of the readiness portfolio support professionals in the Customer Service & Support (CSS) organization.
Microsoft Customer Service & Support delivers 11 Billion customer interactions a year including phone, online, email, and chat across the entire portfolio of Microsoft products and services.   In this fast-paced environment, support professionals are expected to understand their customer’s needs, solve their problems, exceed customer expectations by preventing issues and teaching customers to get the most from the technologies they use.
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, experienced program manager with proven experience contributing to the strategy and delivering results in a global environment with a complex array of stakeholders.     The ideal candidate also has strong knowledge in the learning & development profession including proven experience designing, developing, launching and landing readiness in a highly matrixed, global environment.   The economics of our business require strong innovation in readiness programs to deliver effective learning that has the desired impact.   There will need to be a heavy focus on blended learning in all readiness plans with continuous improvement and inspection to improve effectiveness.
This role specifically will need to quickly ramp-up to understand the strategy for a subset of the broad portfolio of Commercial & Consumer Customer Service programs.   As a Business Program Manager (BPM), you will serve as a strategic trusted business advisor to Customer Service leadership – providing readiness program strategy, program design and execution to support and grow our Partner satisfaction. You will partner with CSS, Microsoft Program owners, Marketing and Business Units to land an aligned and integrated readiness approach in support of enhancing the customer experience with our first-touch agents. This will include a clear readiness lifecycle model, H1/H2 readiness planning with alignment to global service delivery rhythms, management of a vendor resources, as well as an established cadence for communications, business insight identification, and readiness to business impact scorecard reporting. This role offers a unique career development opportunity, and is envisioned to be a growth assignment for rising leaders.
The Readiness Program Manager will become the expert on our readiness team in understanding the different types of support professionals, the business goals we are driving, the customer base and their needs and use that information to create world-class readiness plans.   Once plans are developed, the Readiness Program Manager will be accountable and responsible for all aspects of execution across the readiness lifecycle in strong collaboration with learning & development resources, SMEs, and other stakeholders.
This role requires significant working hours flexibility including hours that overlap with the Seattle time zone (UTC-8).   All applicants must have the desire and ability to work until noon PST Seattle time, Monday-Thursday, as required by the role.
•      Stakeholder Engagement & Planning:   Work with a variety of business and delivery stakeholders to understand the business & sales strategy and lead the readiness plans in support of business goals
•      Comprehensive Training Development:   Execute on the readiness plan by either building training yourself or, when business funds exist and scale is needed, leverage vendor resources to build training using the modern modalities and designs for efficiency and effectiveness in a distributed environment
•      Continuous Improvement:   Once launched, monitor the training effectiveness for constant improvement to the training development and share those findings across the entire team.   Improvements should also be strategic in nature that can impact the entire portfolio of readiness across the organization.
•      Standardize Readiness Development:   Partner with the readiness organization to set standards for releases including modalities, templates, design criteria, delivery models and any other areas as necessary to ensure efficient development of readiness that meets business needs
•      Strong program management skills across a broad portfolio of projects and strategic initiatives
•      Global experience managing diverse virtual teams without direct authority
•      Experience in training development including scoping, content creation, delivery and landing
•      Strong experience in online and e-learning training development preferred
•      Strong communications skills, executive presence and experience presenting to leadership
•      Proven experience in quickly ramping in new domain areas and keeping up with the pace of change
•      Ability to deal with ambiguity and complex, matrixed environments with minimal oversight
•      Strongly prefer experience with a support organization including supplier agents and call centers
•      Bachelor’s Degree required and Master’s Degree preferred
•      7 years’ experience delivering large program, project and readiness efforts, executing readiness strategies and frameworks, defining readiness/project/program plans and executing on those plans to deliver business results.
•      7 years of product marketing, campaign marketing, and/or sales management or training experience
•      3 years’ experience in a support or services related role.
•      Experience with programs support including but not limited to Premier, Partner programs, Volume Licensing, Billing preferred
•      Experience in account management or sales roles preferred
•      Proven communication skills and ability to effectively influence colleagues and management.
•      Demonstrated ability to deliver results, meeting and exceeding expectations.
•      Skills in problem resolution, team building, negotiation, dealing with ambiguity, establishment of effective processes, tracking results and support systems.
Skills & Knowledge
•      Self-starter business driver
•      Excellent communications skills, executive presence, and strong business acumen
•      Proven cross boundary collaboration capability
•      Established project and program management fundamentals
•      Demonstrated analytical problem solving with an ability to manage through ambiguity
•      Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a remote team
•      Ability to drive successful outcomes with Worldwide virtual teams
•      Proven people and program management experience – both FTE and vendor
•      Familiarity with Microsoft offerings (products and cloud services), processes, and tools
•      Estimated up to 25% travel required (including international)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances
Business programs & operations
Last verified - 1 day(s) 8 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]
Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania