Associate Compliance Analyst
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***
The Associate Compliance Analyst (“Analyst”), working closely with the Compliance Team, will primarily assist ACell, Inc. ’s (“ACell” or the “Company”) Compliance department in the continued implementation of a robust Compliance Program (“Compliance Program”). The Analyst will assist the Compliance department in their mutual mission to promote and ensure adherence to:
(1) Various applicable codes of conduct such as ACell’s Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics,
(2) ACell Standard Operation Procedures, guidelines, and work instructions,
(3) The auditing and monitoring of expense reports, transparency reporting as it relates to interactions with Healthcare Professionals (“HCPs”), and
(4) Other tasks as assigned.
ACell’s Compliance Program is designed to ensure that ACell meets all applicable legal and ethical requirements relating to medical device manufacturers, including but not limited to laws governing the manufacture and sale of medical devices, and related to ACell’s scientific research and educational activities.
Key requirements for this position include the ability to analyze large amounts of transactional/expense data with a focus on identifying variant transactions. This position must be able to work closely with members of the Sales, IT, Marketing, and Finance teams, and must be able to support a consistent approach to decision making and risk mitigation.
· Coordinate tracking, analytics, reporting and communication of relevant compliance processes with the Sales, Marketing and Commercial Operations functional areas. This includes, but not limited to, responsibility for tracking training completion rates, upcoming training initiatives and onboarding of new hires.
· Provide subject matter expertise to sales team members regarding reporting requirements in applicable expense report system (ExpenseWatch) for transfers of value with healthcare professionals.
· Trace, record, and manage compliance exceptions and unplanned deviations related to expense processing.
· Assist in the development and implementation of internal controls designed to help prevent and/or detect issues or patterns of potential violations of the Company policies, procedures, and ethical standards as it relates to expenses and transparency reporting
Skills & Requirements
· A minimum of Associate’s Degree, or
· A minimum of 3 years of relevant professional work experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical company with a focus on compliance for those without an Associate’s Degree
The following areas of experience are a plus:
· A minimum of 1 – 2 years of auditing or accounting experience is highly preferred
· Basic understanding of current standards and guidance concerning corporate compliance and ethics programs
· Knowledge and understanding of financial or compliance auditing concepts and principles
· Basic understanding of healthcare fraud and abuse laws
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, process, and project management skills
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimum to no supervision
· Ability to meet deadlines
The position will be located in Columbia, MD and may require 5% of travel time to domestic destinations for internal meetings or trainings
Last verified - 1 day(s) 12 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]
Report Error with this job
Report a Recruiter Job
Report a Spam Job
Report Miscategorized Job
Feedback about Job
|Jobs, might be of your interest|
COMPLIANCE ANALYST, SENIOR ASSOCIATE, Montgomery, AL
COMPLIANCE ANALYST, SENIOR ASSOCIATE, Dublin, OH
COMPLIANCE ANALYST, SENIOR ASSOCIATE, Field Operations and Supervision, Tampa, FL
2018 Associate Earned Value Management Compliance Analyst, Hunt Valley, MD
2018 Associate Earned Value Management Compliance Analyst','257683','!*!About Textron:
Associate Compliance Analyst
(1) Various applicable codes of conduct such as ACell’s Standards..