Asset Management - Marketing - Media Director - Vice President
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***
Asset Management - Marketing - Media Director - Vice President','170087870','!*!As one of the world’s premier investment organizations, J.P. Morgan Asset Management is committed to helping financial professionals build stronger portfolios to solve the real needs of investors today. You would be part of a company dedicated to actively sharing expertise and providing the tools, resources and investment resources that empower better investment decisions. We have the experience to recognize opportunities, the vision to respond with sound strategies, the discipline to effectively apply those strategies and a focus on driving the right outcomes.
This results in a strong heritage of successfully delivering for clients.
This individual will be responsible for developing and managing all media objectives and strategies that deliver against our business priorities. They will be the strategic lead between internal marketing stakeholders and our media partners. Overseeing multiple campaigns, using an integrated mix of paid and owned channels optimized based on data-driven insights. Experience in roles that involve investment in digital/mobile and traditional media, with a proven track record in executing performance-based marketing that drives results.
· Understands media industry standards and can insure best practices are being used, but aren’t afraid to challenge them.
Up-to-date with the latest media trends and will provide POVs on the rapidly evolving marketplace.
· Oversee and foster cross-agency relationships. Insure there are sustainable processes and roadmaps guiding the strategic approach to engagement planning.
· Manage budget allocation process for media and fees across all media platforms and partners.
· Comfortable with the fundamentals of digital analytics including data management platform activation, attribution and cross device measurement. Not in the weeds around how they work but why we need them and how to apply this type of data to inform better media planning. Will partner with the analytic resources of the firm.
· Work with compliance and legal to insure all activities are aligned to policies and governance.
· A strong communicator with strength of conviction and a client-centric view in all strategic thinking.','!*!· 8 years of media planning experience (Agency experience is preferred, financial category not required.)
· Someone who is self-directed, detail oriented and loves to solve problems.
· Will champion creative solutions with passion, has strong presentation skills and believes in data-driven optimization planning.
· Experience leading and managing integrated cross- channel paid media campaigns efficiently and effectively.
· Experience identifying optimal media mix, target audiences, and devising campaigns that drive results.','JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.','Asset Management ','US-NY-New York-270 Park Avenue / 02317','','ASSET & WEALTH MANAGEMENT','Full-time','Standard','Day Job','','','J.P. Morgan','J.P. Morgan','','','Asset Management - Marketing - Media Director - Vice President
Last verified - 36 day(s) 5 hour(s) ago [What does Last Verified mean?]
Report Error with this job
Report a Recruiter Job
Report a Spam Job
Report Miscategorized Job
Feedback about Job
New York City, NY
|Jobs, might be of your interest|